Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm writing again.

The last time I wrote like this, it was in first grade.  I was writing a story called Planet X.  I gave up when I realized how much it was developing, though.  I wasn't willing to be in it for the long haul.  This time, I'm determined to see my story through.  Interestingly enough, it's kind of like a grown-up Planet X... sort of.  Perhaps that's why it's flowing so easily.  Anyway, I've promised myself that I'm going to write at least a page a day.  So far, that hasn't been a problem.  I'm not really worried about lack of inspiration, I'm more concerned about a lack of motivation at some point.

So, will you help me?  Will you ask me about it?  Will you hold me accountable?

It would make me really happy if you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment