Friday, June 15, 2012

Challenge Accepted.

Today, Blimey Cow asked us to take a photo of a sunset and/or cat.  I, being who I am, saw this as a challenge to do the "and," of course.  So, this is my "and" photo:

I know it's not easy to see, but the sun really is setting in this photo.
I just live in a city, so natural light gets drowned. 

See?  I live in a city.
This is the view from my window.  It's pretty amazing, is it not?

P.S.  I want to thank those of you who were clearly praying for me today.  Before I went under the laser, I noticed that the numbing creme hadn't been applied over the full area, so I got them to add more.  As a result, I only felt about one second of the procedure, and it was finished in record time.  The doctor thinks we won't have to do another one, but I'm probably going to go next week just to make sure.  Oh, what's more: They gave me this round for free.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment